Thursday 26 January 2017

21st birthday explosion card


My son was 21 on Boxing Day and i wanted to make something special and something wow. I had team training before Christmas where Chary made an explosion card so that is where my inspiration came from.




I firstly made 3 small boxes to make the cake layering them on top of each other threading some LED lights through them so I could light the cake up. I made 4 shaker sections to add a bit of interest keeping the colour combo the same.



I used a second set of lights and die cut letters spelling out Happy Birthday Harley and used these letters on the string of lights then threading through the lid to continue the lights onto the outside for the extra WOW!!



On the base I made a separate little box to hold the battery packs which opens easily to switch them on and off. 
I have to say i loved making this box and the most wonderful thing was my son Harley was overwhelmed and there were lots of WOW'S when he opened it.


If you would like anymore info please get in touch.

Don't forget Sale-a-bration is on until 31st March.

If you would like £130 of product for just £99 plus two free stamp sets of your choice that's an added value of up to £93 then please get in touch.

Enjoy your passion and share your creations.


3 comments:

  1. It certainly was a WOW Bridget! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers indeed, I love it, So much work has gone into such a fabulous Keepsake, I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve, xxx p.s Blog looks super Duper, xxx

    ReplyDelete