Sunday 8 January 2017

Hi i'm new to blogging and i've got so much learning to do i seem to be taking one step forward then two steps back but im sure with practise i will get there in the end. As you can see from my header above I can't seem to get the colour right on the txt, i think i need the help of my Stampin up mummy Kim!!

I am an Independant Stampin up demonstrator and i love what i do, I fit my crafting around my other job but my first love is my card making and craft work.

I am looking forward in sharing with you some of my projects and i am hoping to be holding classes and sharing my love of crafting with you all.

If you haven't got a demonstrator yet then I would love to be your demonstrator, at the present time we have an event which has just started as we have just launched our spring summer brochure, its called Saleabration, you can click on the saleabration brochure to the left to get more info and how to get lots of product for free.

In the mean time thanks for reading and i'll soon be uploading some of my work.

Contact me via my email which is flynnpatdoyle@gmail.com  if i can be i further assistance

1 comment:

  1. Well done you,what a huge step setting up a blog. I can't wait for more, it looks great.
    Susanna x

    ReplyDelete