Tuesday 31 January 2017

Some of my Stampin Up makes.



Here are some of my creations I thought I'd share with you....




Here is a birthday card a work colleague asked me to make, it had alot of dimension on it so I also made a box to fit, you can just see it underneath.






I made these half crackers for the team I am in for when we went to Telford in November 2016, as the tags says there were a few surprises inside and as we are the 'Fairies' there is a little Fairy charm as extra decoration.














This was made for my husband's birthday, he owns his own Harley Davidson motorbike so i thought this card was really appropriate.

Here we have a wedding favor which I designed for a work colleague, she had a bird house theme and fell in love with a prototype  I showed her, with a bit of tweeking I came up with this, I used her colours with other co-ordinating shades and she was delighted with the outcome, 50 bird houses later, lots of die cutting, punching, stampin and gluing I too was delighted with the finished product.
 My sister-in-law had a family members 50th wedding anniversary coming up and asked if I could design and make a picture frame and a matching card, unfortunately i didn't take a picture of the card but it was similar in design to the picture frame to the left, as it was a 50th anniversary I went with the yellow and gold theme. I heard from my sister-in-law was very pleased with the gift and card.




These last two pictures are of the gift boxes I made for my work colleagues last Easter obviously they had chocolate in them and i'm sure they all went down really well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment